Thursday 26 June 2014

Will & Kiri Visit.....

Monday 9th June

Will and Kiri have moved back from Tassie....   So they were up visiting while Will was job hunting in the area.....  I stole the baby!!! :)  Alex is 8 months or so now - and so cute!  and VERY serious! (until Will has hold of him - then it's giggles for all!)




Thursday 12th June

On their way back down south, Will and Kiri stopped again for the night and Will asked if there was anything he could do renovation-wise while he was here.... so he made us a bed for the trailer that pulls into three pieces and stores in the top of the trailer.....



he also gave me a mirror in my bathroom....


Rob replaced my shower rose and all fittings attached.... and Will installed my shelf (that I've had sitting in the bathroom since it was first made - waiting to be put into place.....

Will also did up measurements for my bathroom cabinet and took those to a cabinet maker to have it built for us... so we'll have that hopefully by the end of July..... :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...