Thursday 26 June 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Sunday 4th May

The making of the mother's day presents for Grandma and Gran.....  Jade Painted up Grandma's present and Blake did Gran's.....

(it wasn't until after the fact that I realised the kids were wearing matching shirts....)





After the frames were painted - it was time to start blowing up balloons to paint and explode....  This was a theory we were running with and we were just hoping that it would work....










As it turns out, I got more paint on me than we got onto the frames.....



Still happy with the results :)






After we'd finished - Jade decided that Grandma's frame needed to be sparkly..... that was where we went on the Sunday afternoon (when Blake fell up the stairs on the return home)


The finished products!





Packing Grandma's present to post.......







Then we headed to Bundaberg for the Mother's Day weekend.....




























New Winter PJ's.....


This was the "warmest" I was able to find for Blake in Gladstone.... luckily I found some warmer ones in Bundy....


I didn't realise that Jade's PJ's said "Totes Adorbs" ...... no wonder our kids can't talk properly these days....



Mother's day morning.......




I wasn't overly well.... and my face was all swollen.. doesn't really make for great photos.... but we still had a great morning......




I got spoilt :)


Jade went to the school "mother's day" stall and got a selection of presents.... they were so cute :)





And then we were on our way home.... :)



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...