Sunday 8 June 2014

Valentines Day 2014

Friday 14th February

The kids wanted to take roses for their teachers for Valentines Day..... 



Nat got us Valentines Cupcakes at work.....


Jade got her first ever Valentines at school.....


  


How cute is that!?!?!  :)



Then it was time to get ready for the Valentines Roller Disco....


Squishy Derby love just screams Valentines, right? :)
The "Request" for the dressups for this disco was to wear red.... so I just recycled a scrim shirt that I'd worn to RollerCon in 2012....



Calli's sister was having her birthday party at the Roller Disco - so Jade had Calli to skate with all night... :)  that made for an extremely happy little girl....


Brett's wife made these little treats to be handed out at the Disco, then she got sick and missed the night - so Brett brought them and handed them out :)




We had a great night - but I didn't take any other pics...  I guess that shows how great it was, I wasn't interested in taking my phone out of my pocket :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...