Monday 9 June 2014

"Play Roller Derby" Roller Disco

Friday 7th March

The March themed Roller Disco was a "Play Roller Derby" theme..... I got Jade a green tank top made her a "Hustlers" scrim shirt... and I was going to make Blake a scrim shirt.. then I realised how much more fun it would be to make him a junior ref.....  so I got him a black shirt and I heat pressed white stripes all over it - and we put "Puggle" on the back as his Derby Name....






He was a very happy little Zeeb


Jade was very happy to be a mini-Hustler....


Complete with her SassFIT pants.....



She even chose herself a derby name.... "Pik-At You"
(which for anyone not completely following is a play on "pikachu" which is a Pokemon character....)


They had merchandise for sale at this roller disco - so I got this Muscle Top for Storm Jury as he'd put out a call for league shirts in the week leading up to this....

  


  

Mini-Manutz
(a fan of Duncan Manutz)
  



Someone was a little worn out and decided to have a lie down...


you can see how tired she is.... poor thing....


I stole Rob's Fez.....



Lollypops make all kids happy!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...