Thursday 26 June 2014

May Bout.....

Saturday 17th May

So, this was my first bout at home where I wasn't skating.... I thought this would seem weird and I thought that I would feel really bad as the team came out to warm up etc.... but no... nothing like that... 

I MC'd with Lil Miss and we had a great time... 

I'm proud to say that I made the right choice by walking away from derby.... I've got more time for the kids and I no longer need to find somewhere else for them to go one weekend per month (well, thereabouts) - and then there are the week long tournament trips etc that I will no longer have to do....









We had our standard Bacon and Egg cook-up the following morning......and had a nice relaxing morning with the guests that we had for the weekend...  Blake and Jade were both dropped home around midday....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...