Monday 9 June 2014

Brawlintines Day Bout - Rockhampton

Saturday 15th February

A few of us headed to Rockhampton on Saturday to help out with their bout against Airlie Beach Trashbags....  I had been asked to MC and I'd roped Candy in to help me... Zerky was going up because Krakka was reffing.... so Krakka and Rob left earlier in the day and the rest of us followed a little while later...

We were nervous as anything because Candy had never been on a Mic and I'd only done it once before - and even that was not a situation that I'd put myself up for....

But we had a blast... Zerky sat with us rather than sitting in the crowd...   before we knew it - it was all over.... and then we headed straight home... no after party for us..... Mom and Dad had the kids for the night and we had a trials comp the next day to get to - so we left as soon as we could :)






No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...