Wednesday 25 June 2014

Spa work.......

Saturday 3rd May

Mom and Dad had said that they would come up on the Saturday and help with moving the tiles from under the washing line in preparation for our concrete work that was booked in to be done.... We discussed putting them into the spa area to get rid of any issues with grass in the enclosure and how difficult it is to get in there and mow/brush cut.... 

While Rob was over in Perth playing NSO for a WFTDA Sanctioned bout - this was how we were spending our weekend....

After getting home from Soccer, I decided to get a headstart and get the fence pulled down so that I could at least mow the areas I could get to....





Per Rob's suggestion.... we left the gate up as it as such a hassle to put into place in the first instance....  Plus, if you leave the gate... then the pool area is still kid-safe... right?? ;)


Let the tiling begin......



Blake came downstairs to help out.....




Then Jade wanted to get in on the action... so she agreed to level out the soil as it was being moved from in front of the spa...




I then set the kids totem tennis up... this kept them occupied for the afternoon while the rest of the tiling was done.....




I wasn't allowed to lift any tiles etc because I had donated blood that morning - so I was doing the running around and small odd jobs.... bad timing - but I hadn't realised when I'd given blood that I wasn't allowed to do anything.... it was my first donation (I'd previously never been allowed to - and now I'm all clear!) and we'd donated as part of the Gladstone Roller Derby league... it was a lot of fun with everyone in there together....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...