Sunday 8 June 2014

Epic Scrim 2014

Saturday 8th February

So, I was doomed yet again to have another spoilt Epic Scrim weekend.... Two days before the weekend I noticed a lump in my arm pit - which turned into another MRSA... so, back to the Doctors again... needed to confirm this wasn't going to become a "breast cancer" issue given that I'd had the MRSA in the breast in August last year....   The Doctor wasn't concerned and gave me antibiotics... I'd hoped that they'd kick in before the weekend - but on the Saturday I just got sicker and sicker.... I ended up going home in the afternoon after playing one bout and being the bench manager for two lower grade bouts....




All three of the pics I featured in for the weekend!







By the time I got home, my temperature was up at 39 and I was feeling quite ill... I had a cold shower and went to bed..... I spent all day Sunday in bed while everyone who stayed at our place was down at the PCYC having fun.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...