Thursday 26 March 2009

New Monitors!!!


My new monitors arrived today... 23" Widescreen... x 2...

Rob needed new monitors downstairs as his 19" has been gradually kicking the bucket...  ie. a huge black patch in the middle of the screen....  and his 17" is REALLY old....  and he wanted "non" widescreen monitors... so we went looking - and the best value we found were actually 23" monitors...  these are HUGE...  I need a bigger desk now...

The monitors don't look so big next to my tower... but the tower is one of those "super soft - make no noise" towers... so it's a fair amount bigger than a standard tower... but believe me... my room is nearly lit up with both monitors going...

(best thing about new monitors is that I've had to tidy off my desk!!!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...