Monday 30 March 2009

Daysleeps are never the same...

You can never guess where Jade will end up on her day sleep.... sometimes she's under the desk - sometimes she's in the wardrobe... mostly she's just on the floor....

This was yesterday....
(Dora Couch is up on top of her bed - never seen this before)



And Today...
I dont' think she planned on sleeping on the rocking chair - but I guess she got bored of just being quiet in her room and figured she may as well get some sleep, given that's what she was there to do....
(she's never done this either!)

When I went back in to check on her today she was down on the Dora couch with her pillow and blanket - which you can just make out in the bottom of the photo... so I guess the rocking chair got uncomfy after a while - I bet she had a sore neck....

Btw. the rocking chair belonged to my grandmother - and when I was Jade's age I used to sit in it to watch Sesame Street in the afternoon.

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...