Monday 30 March 2009

The Verderator!

The fun about sleep time is that Jade generally decides she's going to spend the afternoon playing... hence she has NO toys in her bedroom (as you can probably tell from various pictures you see in her room - it's pretty empty).

She needs the day sleep - and although she can get through a few days without it if there are kids her age around to play with - but if she doesn't get the sleep - she eventually turns into a feral monster....

But, this time does always bring out her more creative side... she makes do with whatever she's managed to stow away in her room and she has her own little adventure....

Today she wasn't sleeping - I could hear her talking to herself and to her ponies... so I went in to remind her that she's supposed to be sleeping....

This is what I found:


Me - WHAT are you doing?
Jade - I'm in my verderator!
Me - you're in your what??
Jade - in.... my.... VER-DER-A-TOR!! (seemingly a bit annoyed that I didn't hear her the first time - she had to sound it out)
Me - your VER-DER-A-TOR? (making sure I'd heard correctly)
Jade - YES!
Me - and what is a verderator?
Jade - I'm waiting for the doors to close so that we can go up to Grandma's house!
Me - Ahhh... Elevator
Jade - YES!!! (ie. that's exactly what I said the first time - how did you not understand that???)


Unfortunately after she was playing for a bit longer - she obviously lent over in her "verderator" and it and she fell off the bed....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...