Wednesday 4 March 2009

4 Months!!!! (plus a day)

So far I'd been really good this time around...  unfortunately with everything that's gone on the last week I'd forgotten to take Blake's pic yesterday...  also, after flying home - he wasn't in a "posing" mood.... there was no way I'd be able to prop him up yesterday...  he was uuuuber cranky by the evening....  even convincing him to bath last night was interesting... although Jade was already in her bath - so the water was a bit deeper - so I floated him around and then sat him up in the bath - he enjoyed that...

Anyway, I managed to get pics today - so 4 months and 1 day will have to do :)  I could have lied and said that I took the pics yesterday - but I would have always known! heh




Isn't his nappy cover just the cutest thing?? :)

He's also wearing a hypercolour singlet - but he was so warm that all the blue disappeared really quickly - only leaving the white....  now I bet if I'd put the pink one on him it would have still been pink! hehe

Jade wanted to be part of the photos again.... (since Phillip Island - she seems to want to have her photo taken again... I guess because Molly liked playing up to the Camera!)




That's it for the post... I'm going to head to bed....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...