Wednesday 25 March 2009

Trumpy.....

Went to the bike shop today - to pick up drop off Rob's plate for the new bike - and also to pick up some parts for one of Dad's trials bikes...

Anyway, while we were there - we just HAD to go have a look at Rob's new bike....  unfortunately I didn't have our camera with us - so I had to take a photo with my phone - and they just never look that fantastic!

It will be ready for our anniversary tomorrow.... Happy Anniversary Rob!! :)  (it's not until 11th anniversary that you're supposed to give "Steel" - it's supposed to be "flowers" this year...  oh well - maybe this present will do me until our 12th anniversary where I'll have to buy him another present...)




While we were in there - we discovered this horrid excuse for a motorbike.  It's a V8 engine... custom bike... I don't know that much about it - other than that it is ugly!  It's got a huge fan infront of the radiator to keep it cool.... oh - it's just not pretty!

It's called a "BOSS HOSS" - so I don't even get that.....



Anyway, we'll have more pics of the Trumpy tomorrow I'd imagine...  even hoping we may be able to take it for a test ride tomorrow... but that all depends on if Blake is feeling better tomorrow.. with having his needles yesterday - he was all kinds of upset today..  hasn't slept much and has had a bit of a temp.... but he's soldiering on....  

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...