Thursday 26 March 2009

Happy Anniversary #4

Four years ago today, we were married already!

We had an early morning ceremony and reception was over lunch.  It was a fantastic day and went way too quickly.  The good thing was that at the end of the reception - we all got changed and headed back to Mom and Dad's place and spent the evening having a nice relaxed gathering taking up their entire verandah (and some of the house).

Some photos for those who weren't there:

Frank and Rob ready to head to Camelot

Vi and I

Mom and I

Dad and I

Frank and Rob

Frank and Vi (our complete Bridal Party)

with my family

with Rob's family (unfortunately Rob's sister wasn't able to attend)



The Cake...
I loved our wedding cake
(Traditional - but with the Teddy Bears on top - I had to get my Teddie theme)

And, the "going away outfits" ehehe...  I enjoyed going upstairs at the end of the reception - getting out of the dress and back into shorts!!!  (some things about me will never change!)


And in true Rob and my style - we headed to World Superbikes for our honeymoon.... :)  (it was Rob's first ever Phillip Island experience - and he had to work for most of the week while we were there - but we still had a great time)..

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...