Wednesday 18 March 2009

Helping with the washing!

Blake's currently at the "OMG - don't leave me for 2mins.... oh - my life will be over!!!"

So, I had to take him downstairs today to get the washing.... he loves washing - especially when he can grab it while I'm trying to put it in the basket.... but a baby in a basket full of cloth nappies - it's just too adorable......



After doing the laundry we went to pick up Jade from daycare... when I got there, Jade's teacher was asking when her birthday was - I said "October, why??"... "Oh, I thought she was much older than that..."

Apparently Jade is outshining the other kids in her class, she's the most confident and is more than ready to move into the next room. Apparently she never ceases to amaze the teachers - but there are a heap of kids older than her that really should move up first. Miss Melissa (her current teacher) wants to keep Jade in her room as long as possible because she's so helpful with everything that is going on.... plus, she said she lost her too quickly last time she had her in her room (she'd just moved into pre-kindy 1 when they'd decided that she'd benefit more from pre-kindy2 - and I had to sign all sorts of paperwork to say that I was ok with her going into the room even though she was too young for it....)

I was ok with the move last time, this time I'm a little hesitant as it would mean that she'd be in the preschool room for nearly 2yrs before starting prep.

I guess time will tell... if they really want to move her up then we'll look at it again then.... (but Yay Jade for being such a little smarty pants!)


We had another nice sunset tonight....



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...