Thursday 12 March 2009

Another big day for Blake....

This morning I headed over to Mom's place to drop some stuff off...  Mom and Gran were just heading out the door to take Gran to the doctor quickly... we quickly spoke about the fact that Blake wasn't rolling over yet and I thought he should be at that point...  

Anyway, while Mom and Gran headed to the doctors, I took blake out the back and put him on the little mattress that mom made for him and was mucking around with him, all of a sudden he managed to get past rolling just to his side and was on his tummy....  (of course I was then in trouble with mom and gran because they weren't there to see it.... heh)

I think all the rolling around wore Blake out - we went home and he slept from 9am til 11:30 or so - we went out - came back - he was asleep by 1pm and didn't get up til nearly 5pm...  

At 3:30pm - I woke Blake up - because I had to go and get Jade...  he woke up - smiled and went back to sleep... so I had to call Mom to see if she wouldn't mind picking up Jade because I just didn't have the heart to wake him again.. poor little tired boy.....

Mom and Dad picked up Jade and came over for a coffee....

Cuddles for Gran...

Blake is very taken with Grandpa

He especially likes his chewable fingers....

although his fingers are JUST as good!


During dinner Blake was getting a little restless - he wanted attention too... and putting him in the walker just wasn't enough - even though he did enjoy all of the noise it made...  so I picked him up and sat him on my lap while I finished eating - and gave him a chicken bone to gum away at....


How happy does he look?

Jade decided it was worth sucking on a chicken bone to get in on the photo action!


After dinner I went off to feed Blake and get him to sleep, and I came out to find Jade helping Greg with the dishes (and it wasn't even HIS night for dishes....  isn't he great???? either that or he didn't realise it wasn't his turn.. hehe)



All dressed up in his trade gear.... he seems to really be enjoying his work experience....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...