Sunday 23 January 2011

This, that, and something else.....

Saturday 15th January.....


I ordered some "cheap" solar lights from ebay - before investing in "better quality" lights....  my theory behind this was just to make sure that the way I wanted to do the lights was actually going to look ok.... I wasn't sure whether it would look tacky or whether I'd just totally not like it at all.....  So, we set it up on the Saturday afternoon... Unfortunately, we set them up at 6pm - so they didn't get any charge before nightfall.....  but there they are, set up along the fence, and along the Trampoline border.... 


Of course, going in the back yard means that the kids go "ooh, trampoline - must bounce!" - so when they should have been inside getting ready for dinner, they were busy bouncing.....  I won't complain, they do love the trampoline, and what parent in this day and age would want to stop kids exercising??





I did notice that Jade had shoes on, so we had to have THAT talk when she came upstairs!


I thought I'd get a pic of Nikki, simply because it's been a while since we've had a pic of her.... she's our only remaining cat....  but she's great... and so friendly :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...