Sunday 9 January 2011

Glow-stick bath fun.......

Friday 7th January.....

The evening started out with the kids having a glow stick each....  Blake was so fascinated with his glowstick that he didn't wnat to get in the bath - he just wanted to play with it.... so I convinced him it was ok to take it into the bath (mistake #1) - I put it in the water and showed him how it lit up the water (mistake #2)....  Jade's glowstick was "pink" - although it was more of a red colour.....  it didn't glow quite so nicely under water.... well, it didn't light up the bath the way the green one that Blake had did.....  

I told Jade that I'd get her another glowstick as I had others (IGA had them on special - Mistake #3) - - - - eventually we had 6 glowsticks in the bath... including these two multi coloured sticks that I'd bought a few months ago for our next camping trip.....

I turned the lights off in the bathroom and left the kids to it... (Mistake #4) - - - they didn't get out of the bath for about an hour.....  bedtime was then 8:40pm... (Mistake #5)













They had a great time though, so I'd probably do it all again in a heartbeat......

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...