Monday 3 January 2011

Boxing Day...... The Rain!

And for those who've been watching news (apparently all over the world) - it's raining up here.... and flooding......


8am


I might need new guttering!


you can see the creek running through my back yard!


and look, my very own dam!


 I guess there's a dent in the ground there too....


And my own moat....  I'm so very lucky!


Yup, that's guttering that needs to be redone....  
Although - given I want to do it in the same blue as the shed roof, it'd look funny with my currently "lovely" orange house!


Guess the kids wont be outside playing today....






9:30am

The rain had stopped (for a bit)
and all of my water views were gone....  
Huzzah!!!!



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...