Monday 10 January 2011

Stawberry Jam & Tomato Sauce......

Saturday 8th January.....

Apparently Jade takes after Uncle Frank in more ways than one.......  

Although, with Frank, it was a case of adding tomato sauce to everything... for Jade, it's a case of adding all different things to her strawberry jam sandwich....




I honestly thought she wouldn't eat it, I was on the phone to Rob at the time who said to make it for her if she wanted.. I was trying desperately to convince her that it wasn't a combination she'd like....  but Rob said to make it and make sure I got pics.... so I did....





And she ate it all.....  not surprisingly though, when she asked for a second sandwich, she just wanted cheese and nothing else.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...