Sunday 5 December 2010

The strawberry jam monster attacks......

Saturday 20th November....

So, we've started having strawberry jam toast for breakfast on Saturdays..... when I say "we" I do mean the kids.... although, Rob does join in..... (This has only been since this weekend... but the kids do really love having toast and it's a nice change from rice bubbles and weetbix for the kids....) (I'm still having my ultra-exciting muesli for breakfast....)

This Saturday, I went into the kitchen to clean up once everyone had finished.... (and yes, had to wait for Rob to have his go....) so I went in... and I could find the lid to the strawberry jam, but no jar..... so I checked the bin... I didn't know how we could have used all of the jam, but it's always a possibility......  Nope, not in the bin..... 

Then I went into the lounge to ask Jade.... and I found the Puggle looking quite pleased with himself.....


No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...