Sunday 5 December 2010

Basketball Grandfinal......

Saturday 13th November.....

So, we made it to the grandfinals.... and that was pretty much it... we were slaughtered.... and we've only ever lost to the winning team by 1-2 points.... not by over 30.....  it was a pretty shocking game.....   but, we had fun all season as a team.... (not overly excited about the team we played.... I ended up going home with an egg out both sides of my head behind my ears from two elbows to the head... by the same player....  she's not my most favourite player at the best of times... but now I like her even less....  not the fact that she did it, the fact that she didn't even acknowledge it or say sorry......)







Unfortunately there weren't really any good photos, so nothing to post.... bad lighting....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...