Monday 27 December 2010

Preschool Graduation

Friday 10th December....

Preschool Graduation.... so cute!



Alanah


How cute is this little poser?


Turn and look....!


Jade's turn....


Ethan.....
(we've known Ethan since he was born, his dad Peter took my position at my old work when I went off to have Jade..... and Ethan was born just under 3 weeks after Jade.... So they've been together at daycare since the Nursery Room)


Jade getting her certificate



Brodie, Leah, Jade & Alanah




Class sitting down to sing the parents some songs....



Jade & Brodie



Finn, Jade & Ethan


Jade & Callum
(This is her current "boyfriend" - ehehe)


Jade, Callum, Ethan & Finn


Jaiden


Miss Ava....
(Ava has only just moved up to the preschool room, she wont go to Prep until 2012... but she still wanted to try on the hat!)



Mr Finn



Now, for the surprise of the day, I thought that going to the daycare from 11-12 would have been a problem with me leaving and Jade wanting to come... So, I offered to take Jade with me while I went to do a few things before coming back to get Blake.... but, Jade wanted to stay.... so I happily left her there while I went to print out pics etc.....  

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...