Wednesday 14 September 2016

The Haircut!

Friday 22nd April

So, Blake came in.... 5:30am... it was still dark... and he said "my hair was getting in my eyes... so I cut it....

I immediately went "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and ran into the kitchen to turn the lights on and see how bad it really was...

and it was worse than I had imagined.....  and what made it even worse was the fact that he was so sad..... poor little guys heart broke.....




I took to Blake's head with the clippers.... 


and here is the hair....



He realised soon enough that his hair looked fine and I'm just grateful that school photos aren't just around the corner!!


We dropped Jade off at Band rehearsals and went to Brumby's to get him a finger bun :)
All is right with the world again when you have a finger bun! :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...