Tuesday 13 September 2016

Marney & Joe's Wedding Weekend.... Day 1

Thursday 31st March

The kids and I headed up to Yeppoon to get ready for the weekend of Marney and Joe's wedding.... I had finished my job at Monitor Taxation and I was now (for the next 11 days) an unemployed bum!




After a bit of a bad start to the Resort stay.... the room we got into had dirty towels in the shower.... the aircon didn't work in the room.... and it had a really bad smell...  we got moved into another room and started again.....

Mind you, the next room we checked into - had a fridge that didn't work.... which means all of the food I'd taken for myself for the weekend wasn't going to be able to be kept cold.... there also wasn't a microwave in the room (that had been advertised as having a kitchenette) - yup... not impressed.....
  







TV time before sleep time.....


We managed to not get a helluva lot of sleep....  the room wasn't exactly quiet and people were up and down the verandah all night....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...