Monday 12 September 2016

Hustlers to Mackay!

Saturday 19th March to Sunday 20th March

Zerky and I left super early to get to Mackay for our bout against the Mackay City Roller Maidens.... which meant we had time for a bit of shopping and walking around Mackay shopping centres before it was time to head to the bout....



and look who we found at the shops!!!


Ok, so, she's a tad on the rude side ;)  We still love She-Ra!


Our hotel room.... (well this is my King Size bed....)


and my view of my bed from the bathroom.... yeah, I'm not sure who wants to look in on their bed while in the bath/shower... but... each to their own.....




The bout went well...  we won... one of their skaters used my back as a slip-n-slide when I was down on the floor and slid right down to the point where she landed with a thump on my ankle.... I screamed.. more out of horror at the idea that I may have broken my ankle/leg... luckily it was just a sprain...


Sammich was our "Official" cheer squad for the evening! and she did a mighty fine job of it too!



Unfortunately, unable to walk too well... I had to opt out of the after party....


However, I did have lollies... so, I was set for the night while the other girls went out partying......



Zerky all dressed up in her jarmies!



Sunday morning we met up with Sammich at Sizzlers.... Mmmm Sizzlers.....



After breakfast we hit the road and headed home.... I had to get back to the kids.. Rob was still in Canada and my parents had come up for the weekend to look after the kids and get Blake to a trials competition...


Once settled back at home I got my foot up, iced and there I stayed for the evening....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...