Wednesday 14 September 2016

Off to Bundy......

Sunday 3rd April

We left Yeppoon, came via Gladstone - and then headed straight down to Bundaberg.....  It was school holidays and I was an unemployed bum.... made perfect sense to me.... :)


Monday 4th April

Mom and I took the kids to FlipOut - which is a new trampoline playland in Bundaberg.... the kids thought it was fantastic... and for most of the time that we were there... we had the place to ourselves.... so, yup... I jumped!!!  and I'm completely uncoordinated with this type of thing.... (I blame the trampolines!!)






You definitely get up a sweat.... some more than others, as can be seen by my bright red face....







Once back at Mom and Dad's place - Blake went for a bit of a ride around the back yard.... (I'm a bad mother for letting him get on the bike without complete protective gear.....)




Testing out Jade's TY80 for size.....I don't think he's far off fitting this one....



Tuesday 5th April

We went out to Clarkey's property on the Tuesday, so that Jade could learn to ride the TY80 - it's got gears and this is her first attempt at it.....

And she's pretty good at it!





 ((Video - Take #1))

   

 ((Video - Take #2))


((Video - Take #3))

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...