Thursday 12 February 2009

Way TOO overexcited..........

So, Rob phoned tonight to tell Jade her stories before bed.... and then it was time for bed...

Jade didn't want to go to sleep... and so she was a bit whingy....  no matter - she was going to sleep and nothing was going to change that....

20mins later - she's still talking in there... so I went in... turned her aircon on (the room was a little stuffy).... and she said "can I give you a cuddle??" so I went "sure" and she jumped up to give me a hug....

So silly me said "It was exciting having your hair cut today wasn't it????"

WELL....  that's where it all started.... (and this conversation from Jade took about 10 seconds... at most...)

when I went for my haircut, this lady cass put a thing around me, and there was a fish, and it was in this much water, and they had lolly pops, but I didn't get one, and I got a chocolate frog, and they had toys, and they had hairbrushes *giggle* and they had spray *giggle*.. and now I'm a princess....



Oh - and Jade also refers to Cass now as "Baby Girl"....  I think that's because that's what Cass was calling her when she was cutting her hair.....


After I walked out after I finally got Jade to finish her story about her hair cut - she went "night" and I haven't heard another peep from her....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...