Friday 27 February 2009

Flight Photos.....

I know, you all think I'm weird for posting these pics now... unfortunately they've been on Rob's phone and everytime I've blogged I haven't had access to his phone to nab the photos.....

I wanted to make sure that I had pics of Blake's first ever flight - as well as keeping his tickets...

Jade the seasoned flier...  I've lost track of how many times I've flown with her now, I know she was only 3 months the first time we flew.....  

Blake's first flight - Gladstone to Brisbane - I'm holding his blanket up at the window so that you can actually see him in the photo - and you can see his cute little belt...

Blake's second flight - Brisbane to Melbourne...  doesn't he look comfy???
He slept nearly the entire flight

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...