Monday 23 February 2009

Too much shampoo.......

Lets start by explaining that each night I bath Blake - I leave in his 2" of bath water and then add more water when it's time for Jade to bath....

We had Xander over this afternoon, so I wasn't rushing Jade into the bath... she knows that I have to put her into the bath as it is a very tall bath and isn't easy to get into (and I'm paranoid about her slipping getting into or out of the bath...

Unfortunately, when you're 3 and you have a very suggestive 4yr old cousin - you feel you can do anything....  (I know this because when I was 4 I had a very suggestive 6yr old brother telling me that it was ok to walk to Kindy with him, rather than wait for the lift that I was supposed to get.... I remember getting into trouble more than the actual decision to walk to school though... BOY did I know about THAT!)

Anyway, so it was getting late - so I called out to Jade "ok Jade, time for your bath... and Xander comes out "she's already in the bath" - so I walked to the bathroom and I could smell Blake's shampoo (I knew the smell because I'd only JUST washed his hair - well - head... eitherway)... I walk into the bathroom - and the water is PINK.... Jade had emptied all but about 10ml of the Johnson's Baby Shampoo Bottle into the bath and was making bubbles... and enjoying sliding around the bath in her 2" of pink slimy water....

This is a bit odd for a girl who does NOT like bubblebath....  I'm dreading getting in to shower in the morning as I'm sure there'll still be soapy residue!




Meh, at least she smells super pretty tonight! ehhee

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...