Wednesday 4 February 2009

They *can* play so nicely together......

Jade's really having to be the centre of attention at home at the moment.

With Rob being away - she's having to fight for my attention as I'm frequently busy with Blake (as you'd imagine of a 3 month baby)...  so if Blake is in the floor gym.. she's there too - while I'm there.....

She really does love playing with him... but she gets bored easily... so if you aren't there paying attention - she'll go find something else to do....

She looks so bored here.. "yeah yeah blake - this is an elephant...."

This is waht Jade calls "loving Blake"

I think Blake is going to have the amazing eyes that Jade has too....  if only they'd stay this colour...
I don't think they will though - given Rob and I both have the green eyes that Jade now has....





Blake thinks that Jade is nearly as funny as getting undressed... he giggles at her - but not nearly as much as he does when you strip him off.... (still trying to get a video of it - but can't do that when I'm home alone - lets hope he hasn't grown out of it in two weeks)....



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...