Monday 9 February 2009

Baby Beehinds!!!

The mailman brought me a present today!! (actually - they tried to deliver on Friday and I missed them....)

Anyway, Nappy covers and All In One nappies (or pocket nappies)...  so I got 3 x nappy covers medium, 3 x nappy covers large, and 2 each of large and medium all in one nappies (the only reason I have the orange one is because it was on sale - so cheaper!! - although - I do like it - nice and bright!)...

The all in one nappies are going to be for overnight use - or if we're going out somewhere during the day where it's better to have a more absorbent nappy on....   Anyway, I'm happy now... no more having to try to find nappy covers when I head out to the mall....




I was a bit worried that the medium nappies were only going to just fit blake now and I'd have wasted money on them... but they're set to the smallest possible setting and there's still room in them... and they're so soft and light... they're going to be a lot cooler for Blake than the nappy covers we have been using....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome diaper mail! I would always get excited when I had new diapers arrive. Btw, all in one diapers are different to pocket diapers. AIOs don't have a pocket to change out the inside insert, they have everything sewn in permanently and you can't remove anything to customise absorbency.

Tharyn said...

Oh, ok... well then they're pocket nappies... but they've got some absorbancy sewn in - if that makes sense...

There's a pocket so that you can add extra stuff - and they sent up these bamboo boosters as well...

First night went well... at first there was a slight issue as I hadn't done it up tight enough - so we had a bit of leak at his right hip.. (go figure!) - but after that he was fine...

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...