Sunday 12 August 2007

Yay!!!!

Ok, I do realise that this is post #4 for today... but I had to do it....

Since Jade was a baby.... I'm talking... pre-6 months.... she has NOT fallen asleep at bed time before being put in the cot (or in the last week - her big girl bed)......

Now, she didn't sleep today at all - apart from dozing off for 10mins of the trip home from the trials event....

I put her on our bed - put baby einstein on (Wiggles just gets her wanting to jump around too much.... so she can watch that during the day if she has to!).... I was on the phone to Mom and said "I'll have to go so that I can watch Einstein with Jade for a bit....... umm..... umm.... I think she's asleep"

and she was.... I turned off Einstein... and had to carry jade to her room and try not to wake her... Yay for a peaceful night... no screaming!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...