Tuesday 21 August 2007

Sandpit!!!

And now we get to see if Jade is really her mothers daughter....

Mom and Dad built Jade a sandpit (well Jade and all of their future Grandchildren... it isn't Jade specific - and it's big enough for Jade and all of her intended cousins to fit in!!! Mom has high hopes on having more than just one grandchild!)

As a kid, it was almost as hard to drag me out of my sandpit as it was to pull me out of someone's swimming pool..... (and yes, even if it was what other people would consider to be cold weather - it didn't usually stop me - it does these days though!)

So far so good.... We'll see how it goes over time.... but even if Jade doesn't want to play in it - I'm sure I can still make time to sit and make sandcastles.... I'll teach this kid a thing or two about having fun!! :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...