Sunday 19 August 2007

Sea Urchins....

Jade and I went off to Sea Urchins this morning to meet up with Kate, Mitch and Lachlan again... we had a great morning - and I think we managed to wear out Jade more this morning than we did yesterday..... she's still not 100% sure of the Big Kids jumping castle and got bounced around a bit when we did go in there... (yes... I have to go in too else she wont go! there's a sight to see!)

Kate's kids love posing for the photos.... Jade's at the "ignore mommy" stage... so trying to get photos where she's smiling is getting harder and harder..... Where's Lachlan is right at the "take a picture of me" and then "show me!!!" stage....
Lachlan, Jade & Mitchell

Lachlan, Mitchell & Kate

I had to get a pic of Jade's bum... I got her the cutest little "Cheeky Monkey" combo from Best'n'less... geez they've got some good clothes and really cheap.... anyway. it says cheeky on her bum... and I guess it's quite literal.


Mitchell driving his car....

Lachlan playing Spiderman....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...