Tuesday 14 August 2007

Mom's birthday....

We had the family over tonight, was Mom's birthday - I won't discuss her age else she'll be telling me where to go for babysitting in future... but she definitely doesn't look her age! (hows that for sucking up? maybe I can build up to going away for a whole weekend!!!)
Anyway, pics as follows:


Mat

Greg

Rob doing the cooking


Dad got sprung eating the salad before we were ready to eat...

Reflecty Frank and his shiney new workshirts!


I think Jade has had enough of everyone wiping her nose whenever she's teething, well tonight she got her own back:

Shayne first...


then GG

then Grandpa

then Gran

Not sure I would have wanted that hanky on my head after all that nose blowing, but Jade thought it was funny, GG was blowing it upwards (not sure how that is funny - maybe Jade can explain one day!)

Edit by Rob: OK, that last photo is my FAVOURITE photo of Jade so far! She was laughing her head off when that photo was taken. She's so cute!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...