Friday 24 August 2007

Yawn....

Ok, so Jade was up screaming at 1am... seems she may have just been a bit cold - I went in and covered her up and she went back to sleep... I stayed in there until 1:30 just to be sure- then snuck out...

She woke up in a reasonable mood this morning - until I had to take off her Dora PJ's and put her in clothes for school... then it was all downhill from there...

although - we managed to get breakfast into her this morning... Peaches in a Mango sauce... but it was better than her having nothing - and it was all "no sugar added" fruit... there are worse things I could give her I guess... :)

She didn't want to go to school either - and Miss Jill and Miss Dinh weren't there either... so that didn't make for a happy drop-off.....

*sigh* it's nearly the weekend.... and I get saturday night off - and Rob'll have to deal with Jade on his own... (I can see I'm going to be getting a call while I'm at the party on Saturday night asking me to come home)....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...