Thursday 30 August 2007

Last tooth for a while.....

Ok - so this morning I decided to check jade's mouth... and we have the final tooth poking out... only one tip - so there'll still be a few days where she'll be a bit sore while these two teeth break through fully...

But, on the bright side, she's happy for me to brush her teeth without cringing anymore... although the battery died on her tigger toothbrush - so now I have to work out whether I can replace the battery or if I have to buy a new toothbrush... she has a shrek toothbrush too - but that's the one she plays with while I brush her teeth with tigger....

although, shrek's batteries are dead too.... tooth brushing is a slow process.... and she seems to be addicted to the toothpaste.... I'm sure Colgate are putting drugs in their toothpaste to get little kids addicted... (this is the 1-6yr toothpaste... not full blown adult stuff....)

Anyway, now I need to recheck tonight if I can that it was her RIGHT tooth that cut through first - else I'm getting all excited about a tooth that has been out for three days..... will update more later.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...