Friday 3 August 2007

Fun....

I figured I should post something slightly more interesting than Inverters and Vito reports...

We're hoping to have Jade into her "Big Girl" Room this weekend... although - slightly scared to call it big girl... cause usually that brings a different image to mind...

Anyway, have nearly printed up all the pics we want to stick around the room... we haven't managed to find her a toybox yet that we're happy with - I might go and look at the Furniture Warehouse at lunch to see that one that Mom looked at the other day...

Then all we have to do is move the second single bed out of the room and the ironing board etc will have to move into the Nursery until we can work out a better place to keep that.... (I need to get my verandah built - then I can move it out there!)

Ooooh..... we're also having downstairs painted at the moment.... OOOooooh - it looks so much better.... it doesn't quite look like a dumping ground house anymore... it's starting to look normal... that is - until we move all our gear back into the rooms and it goes back to looking second rate... but I'm happy for now - and that's what counts!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...