Wednesday 7 January 2015

Teacher Christmas Gifts.....

Saturday 6th December

I didn't want to be just giving the teachers chocolates for Christmas... I imagine every child goes in there with a box of chocolates - no thought gone into the present etc....

I asked Holly for advice (being a teacher...) on what she would appreciate.... and whiteboard markers was the answer... so we bought a pile of whiteboard markers - and a wine cooler  - and a box of chocolates... (I did say I didn't want to JUST give them chocolates!)


(and no - the wine cooler wasn't FULL of chocolates - we stuffed it with cellophane so that the chocolates stuck out the top)



Ta-Daaaah!!!!!


Both teachers loved their presents... so yay!  Winning!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...