Thursday 8 January 2015

Mom and Dad's Hands.....

Sunday 14th December

Mom and Dad loved our hands so much that they asked if I do do their hands....

We had the same issue with the bubble on the end of the fingers - so - once I know that we can fix it - we'll fix theirs too...

After I'd done Rob's and my hands I'd seen a picture where the lady had kept her wedding and engagement rings on - so I told mom to keep hers on so that they're in the mould too - we were a little concerned about how it would turn out - but it worked really well :)

(and we used Dad's hand with only three fingers - cause it's his amazing and famous hand!)




Mom's Ring!



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...