Sunday 4 January 2015

The joys of unloading the caravan......

Tuesday 4th November

Once home from the school run, I had to empty the caravan.... something I was not looking forward to without a proper winder on the caravan....

Luckily Drew has packed the stick that he'd chiselled to size with him - so I just had to find a shifting spanner.... 


This worked reasonably well... but I really miss my winder....
(unfortunately - we've checked - and you can no longer buy them)


I only needed to open it this far to get everything out....


move the one bed out...
  

Crawl in... 
(oh yeah, this would have looked fantastic to anyone standing around watching the show)


and make my way in to where the dirty clothes were kept...



As long as I could get them out, the rest I could manage....



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...