Sunday 4 January 2015

Out with the Old - In with the New.....

Wednesday 5th November

We've had the Prado for over 10yrs now.....  for the last 8yrs (or maybe a little longer) - I've been asking for a Car Radio with bluetooth.....   After realising that it was never going to happen without me actually doing it - I delivered Rob and myself to Autobarn to get it sorted....



The trusty old system....




New and Shiny!!!



We also got a reversing camera - because you can't see kids that run behind the car - and 5 days a week we're parking the car and picking up kids where there is always a chance of some kid running behind the car (though, I have started reversing INTO the parking to avoid this issue).

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...