Friday 22 April 2011

Blake's Easter Bonnet


I found out on Wednesday that Blake had an Easter Bonnet Parade at daycare on Thursday.... not overly happy with it - didn't mean that I wouldn't do my best to at least make sure he had something to wear....   last year I went all out (Last Year Easter Bonnets)  But this year, with only one day notice - it wasn't as easy....

I bought an Easter Bonnet Kit from BigW - which gave me the Hat.... it also had bits to stick on to make it a kinda Rabbit - with a head - feet and a tail....

Jade wanted to help... so I knew that if I left her to add the pieces that were supposed to be added - all four feet would be in one spot  and the head and tail would more than likely be together too....  so I pulled out Easter Stickers that Rob bought last year for some reason... and told her to go to town....  and she did!

Unfortunately I do not have a pic of Blake wearing the hat - cause he didn't like it - nor did he want to wear it... and because I had to work yesterday - I wasn't at daycare to see if he did wear it when they had the parade... but I'll find out from one of the teachers when he goes back to daycare next week...

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...