Saturday 23 April 2011

Ice Skating with Jade.....

Thursday 21st April

I took Jade ice skating... I knew that taking her for a session where there would be heaps of other people would never be a good idea... so I arranged to swap work hours so that I could take her to a 9am session... we had planned on going on Monday morning, on a day I don't work, but the entire family got a gastro bug and Jade spent Monday clinging to the couch and holding a bucket... 

This worked better, was just me and Jade and Mom could come to watch rather and take photos....  

You'll have to excuse the excess "winter" padding.....   there's only so much editing I can do.... so I can't pretend it's not there....  but, I'm working on it....

Jade has only been on her inline skates a few times and she's never ice skated... with that in mind, she did amazingly... by the end of the one hour session - I could leave her to skate about 15metres before she'd need assistance to avoid falling over...









The face in this is just priceless... had to be included....












Hopefully this sparks an interest in getting her inlines out again..... as long as we start to get less rain and paved areas are dry more often!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...