Saturday 3 April 2010

Easter Bonnet Parade.....

The kids had an Easter Bonnet Parade at daycare on Wednesday ... I hadn't done anything about making a bonnet and on Tuesday I decided it was time to panic.... kinda like getting to the last minute on a school assignment.....

The sign did say to help your child to create an Easter Bonnet.... I have no idea what an Easter Bonnet is supposed to look like - but I knew we used to create them out of cardboard.... I had all these plans of making them like crowns with eggs drawn on them... but I'm not big on the whole drawing thing.....

So, I bought some Manilla Folders and measured the kids heads and worked out how much needed to be decorated.....

Before Blake went to bed, I found a stack of Easter pics on the internet and printed them all out in different sizes just to give me a few options....

Jade coloured in a few pictures to put on her Easter Bonnet and I went the whole "Winnie the Pooh" theme for Blake's....

Jade's Bonnet






Blake's Bonnet






I finished making them at about 11pm - so took the pics and went to bed..... They were both very happy with their Bonnet's in the morning....



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...