Thursday 4 February 2010

Wednesday 27th January......Xander's First Day of Prep

Jaime, Xander and Declan dropped over after Xander's first day of Prep..... (before he had to head to his swimming lesson)

I got in a bit of trouble for taking this photo because it was at the END of his day - and his shorts were dirty..... but if I cared about that kinda thing - there'd never be any pics of my kids... :)






See? I'm gradually getting up to date with my blog - it's been an insane couple of months - Rob's been away A LOT..... and I've just had NO energy at the end of the day .... so these tasks have been put aside until I've got energy :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...