Friday 19 February 2010

Oooooooh...... new lens...... oooooh!!! 50mm goodness!

Rob has been on at me for about....... 3yrs to get a 50mm Lens....

"Oh, you'll love it.... you'll love it so much"

"You have to buy a 50mm lens....."

"for christmas - I'd like a 50mm lens... you'll really like it!!"

You get the drift??? he's been on at me - and I've always said no....

Well, on Sunday - Blake decided to grab the camera off the kitchen bench and send it plummeting into the floor at a rate of knots..... and BAD NOISES..... and the lens is not working.....


This was the FIRST pic I took with the lens - no deleting photos - this was IT.....

not a bad effort if I do say so myself!!! especially for someone who is very "point and click" with my snap happy photos.....

(Can you guess who's teething???)


that's better, happy boy with his keys... (and yes, these are HIS keys..... after him losing mine this morning - he's not touching important keys again....)

Big Eyes..... definitely her father's!

Goofy Blobby....








and yes, I have to say it... Rob, you were right...... but in my defence.... I'm right 97% of the time, so who cares about the other 4%??? *giggle*

I love my new shirt too! ;)

We leave tomorrow morning for our yearly Phillip Island Adventure.... can't wait to get down there and start relaxing at least just a little.... :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...