Monday 15 February 2010

Puppy House & a Puggle......

7th February.....

We got up and did something different in the morning - we took the kids to McDonalds for breakfast..... we've decided not to do it again though - Blake didn't want anything.... although I htink he may have eaten half a hashbrown.... so we'll stick to Weetbix for breakfast in future.... Jade was only interested in playing in the playground (which we can do at any of the many local parks - so why go and have an unhealthy breakfast just for the benefit of the park?)...

When we left Maccas - Jade asked if we could make her puppy a house.... so - once I'd managed to get Blake down for his morning sleep - I went to find a carboard box to cut up to make a Kennel for "Patch" - Jade's little toy dog.....

I didn't think it was a bad effort.....

Jade was happy.... but - she wanted more!

I covered the puppy house in coloured paper - I'd originally planned to just have two colours - one for the roof and one for the main part - but no.... Jade had other plans... Jade wanted a different colour for every surface....

Then Jade was happy!

Blake was in a posing mood this morning after his sleep....


I love this photo - he looks so much like my cousin Terene's boy Aston....
It's amazing how the great grand kids have the striking family resemblance.....

Oh, and then Jade continued with decorating her dog house :)

Even the bottom!

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...