Thursday 4 February 2010

Saturday - 30th January

Friday night I'd been messaging my friend Katrina to see how things were going... and found out that she was in Rocky for the weekend, so I loaded up the kids Saturday morning to head for her property.....

When we hit Rocky - we stopped at Shopping Fair - I wanted to get Blake some runners that actually fit him properly.... the ones he had fit - but were a bit long - so he was tripping over every now and then.... so we found him some nice runners... and Jade wanted new ones too... I offered to get her the ones like Blake's - because they went all the way up to her size... but no - she had better plans

"I know which ones I want, come see!!!"

so, I was imagining her pointing out a pair of Pink Barbie runners... (which - I couldn't keep when she grows out of them for Blake.... that's why I liked the other ones!)

"Ben 10!!!!!!"

Ok, I can work with that.... Blake'll wear Ben 10 :)


Jade playing ball with Tequila

Blake munching on a rice cake....

Jade Flexing her muscles!


We had a great time with Katrina... and left just after midday when the kids were really getting over hungry and over tired... so we did the Maccas drive-thru and kept going... Jade handed Blake his chips and nuggets as we drove... so it worked well....

Jade even managed to entertain Blake the entire trip home - so he didn't sleep.... .and went straight to sleep when we got home.... BLISS!!!!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...